Wednesday 16 July 2014

Purple Aztec

Heres is a colourful aztec inspired design!

In today's design I used:
OPI's Base Coat, Color Club's Fast Drying Top Coat and Black acrylic paint

Color Club in Pucci-Licious

Color Club in Take Me To Your Chateau
Color Club in Twiggie

Color Club in He Loves Me

"Aztec inspired design :)"
Bonus Blog Pictures



Ahhh! Can I just say that I love this so much, it's just so pretty! I did this design with the help of StickMeNails chevron nail vinyls. I placed the points of two strips together creating the diamond shape which I then lined with Twiggie and then removed the vinyls with tweezers. After that, I followed the chevron pattern with the other colours I listed above to fill up my nail while leaving some white spaces.

If you like this design be sure to follow my instagram for more of my pictures! If you want to recreate this, use the hashtag #inspiredbykassie in your post and I'll follow you :)


♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment