Monday 7 July 2014

Welcome :)

So this is it, my first blog post....

First, I'd like to say welcome to my blog. I'd like to introduce myself a bit. I'm 19 years old as of the end of June, and I live in Ontario, Canada. One of my life goals is to become and Esthetician and then hopefully open my own spa or bed and breakfast. I would love to be my own boss so I can be home with my future family as much as possible. My family and friends have definitely been a huge part of shaping who I am today.

I want this blog to be primarily kept to nail related topics but some others may slip through the cracks. The general outline of my future posts will be my instagram picture and caption, I will go into more detail here about the polishes themselves and sometimes a step by step on how to create the look. I would also like to start reviewing products (anything nail related ie. polishes, tools, brushes, oils, stamps, etc.) either independently or sponsored.

It would be really awesome if you could check out my instagram page here. I recently just passed 200 followers, which makes me really happy. I love talking to people in the nail art community on instagram and I am constantly inspired by the work they create, they are what keeps me going. I think it's funny what my boring school night - instead of doing my homework - turned into.

Here is my first ever nail art picture. At the time, I was quite proud of this and I still am proud of it to be honest. We all start somewhere.


But I guess you could say that my passion for nail polish started young as I was only 8 here :)

♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment