Sunday 28 September 2014

Blue & Orange Chevron Native inspired design

First blog post of September, and it's the last week of the month. I've seriously been slacking on making blog posts. If you want to see the designs I've done this past month, you can click here to go my instagram profile :)

I today's design I used:
OPI Base Coat, China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat, SinfulColors White on White, and Sally Hansen's I Love Nail Art fine tip Black pen.


Color Club in Coral Cascade

Color Club in Endless Summer


I thought I'd try something newto mewith this post in a form of a pictorial!
I start off, I applied my base coat. When that dried, I applied three thin coats of my white polish. After the polish was dry, I sealed it in with my fast dry top coat.
1. When the top coat was dry, space you nail vinyls like you can see above.
2. Fill in the first two sections with orange and remove the middle nail vinyl.
3. With Blue, carefully paint the white section next to the orange, and don't forget the tip of your nail.
4. Remove the remaining nail vinyls.
5. When your nail is completely dry, line all of the chevrons. Only do 2-3 coloured sections with designs.
6. Wait to top coat so the black won't smudge. Clean up with remover, then top coat!


"This is about as "fall time inspired nail" art as I'll. You're welcome. I hate fall. Yuck. 
Alright, moving on. 
I used the wonderful @stickmenails chevron vinyls to help me out with creating the lines 
for this one. To find out how exactly I did these nails, in a step by step written format, 
head over to my blog!"



♥ ♥ ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment