Saturday 4 October 2014

Watermarble!!

Wooo! finally a successful watermarbling try! :D
I absolutely love how this turned out *insert heart eyes emoji*

What I have found that works the best is using room temperature distilled water. The polishes also have a lot to do with the out some of the marbling, some don't spread as well as others. You just have to try out the ones you have to see what works best for you!

In todays design I used:
OPI Base coat, China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat, and DISTILLED water.


SinfulColors in Snow Me White

SinfulColors in Black on Black

ColorClub in Pucci-Licious



"Was I successful? I THINK SO! So Happy with the outcome of this water marbling :)"


Blog Bonus Picture :)

Here are two pictures of what the polish looked like on the water, I just thought it looked uhh-mazing! but then again, I am easy impressed ;)



I'm not sure is you can tell but my favourite polish is Pucci-licious. Love everything about it, it is literally the most perfect nail polish ever, but I haaate the name.

I hope you liked my watermarble!

I hope you have a splendid day :)


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment