Tuesday 28 July 2015

EASY Half Moon design | NO TOOLS NEEDED // nailsbykassie


Hellooo! I'm back with another post. Two in one month, this has got to be a record for me. 

I definitely did not start out this mani to do a black and pale pink half moon. My original plan was to dry out little tiny flowers I found on some local trails where I live but the didn't turn out the way I needed them to so this is what I came up with instead. I have actually never attempted a half moon mani before but I really do like the look of them some of the time. 

In today's design I used: OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, Seche Vite, Wet n' Wild "Black Creme" and E.L.F. Nail polish "Wedding Bells".

My camera has a really hard time picking up the pink tones in Wedding Bells, it makes it look like it's leaning more on the brown side of an opaque nude polish. If you want this polish but don't have E.L.F. near you a nearly perfect match is SinfulColors "Easy Going", this does lean more to the brown side but is still very pretty pale pink nude.


EASY Half Moon design | NO TOOLS NEEDED // nailsbykassie


Instagram Post :)
"Simple little half moon from last week. This is the first time I
have ever done a half moon before, I really like it"


please please please share your recreations with me on instagram @nailsbykassie and using the hashtag #inspiredbykass

No comments:

Post a Comment