Wednesday 22 July 2015

Pink and Gold



oh my gosh, remember me?
it has definitely been waaaaay too long.


I wanted to do something simple but really pretty and saw something like this floating around online for quite some time so I gave it a shot. It's super easy to achieve.

In today's design I used: OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, NYC Base Coat "Strip Me Off"
Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Giant Peach"


L'Oreal "The Statement Piece"

Pink and Gold Summer Time Mani



Tips: 
1. You MUST topcoat before placing the tape on the nail. It will make the polish dry quicker and make it easier to pull of the tape. 
2. As seen in the tutorial I used scotch tape on my index and middle fingers to create the triangle, make sure you put the tape on the back of your hand and peel it back off the get rid of some of the stickiness. This helps in helping prevent your nail polish pulling off from your nail and ruining your design. 
3. Make sure your polish is completely dry before lay the scotch tape down. As you could see my polish pulled up from the tape. I waited about 20 minutes but since it was so hot where I live this day the polish stayed tacky longer than expected. 


"cute little design I did last week. I love love love this gold polish!"




No comments:

Post a Comment